Get an interview and job offer the same day! | Earn $17.91 with progression to $27.56 hourly*
*Progression occurs over a 4-year period from date of hire.
Paid Training – No Experience Required - Great Benefits.
You must apply online to receive a guaranteed appointment time. Please complete the online application and be sure to bring your valid license and current drivers' history report.
RTA will be holding on-site testing and qualified candidates may receive same-day interviews and job offers!
NOTE: Walk-ins will only be accepted until 1 p.m. and must arrive with a complete detailed employment history and drivers' history report in hand.
EVENT LOCATION: 1825 Third Street, Riverside 92507 | GET DIRECTIONS
QUALIFICATION GUIDELINES REQUIREMENTS:
- Stable work history – customer service experience preferred
- Minimum age of 21
- Excellent driving record
- Ability to obtain (we train) and maintain a Class B Permit/License with endorsements
GREAT PAY AND BENEFITS: The Riverside Transit Agency offers an attractive benefits package. Hiring for full-time positions.
Coach Operators are union members and receive the following benefits:
- The Riverside Transit Agency contracts with the California Public Employees’ Retirement System (CalPERS) to administer the retirement benefits. The current benefit factor formula for all new hires is 2% at 62. Employees with previous CalPERS membership or membership with another employer who has established reciprocity with CalPERS may be eligible for the 2% at 55 benefit factor formula.
- Retiree medical available at minimal cost after 10 years of RTA full time service.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance available to employees at minimal cost with a contribution toward dependent coverage.
- Life insurance fully paid for employee.
- Deferred Compensation Programs available.
- Free transportation pass for employee and dependents.
- Credit Union membership available
- Direct deposit available
- Paid time off earned in 1st year: 2 weeks vacation, 8 floating holidays, 6 regular holidays, and 7 sick leave days.
- Employee Assistance Program available for employee and immediate family members.