The Riverside Transit Agency (RTA) is proposing to discontinue the following Route 20 and Route 22 weekday trips serving Moreno Valley, Riverside and Citrus Hill High School. If approved, the changes would take effect January 12, 2020.
- Route 20 eastbound trip departing Moreno Valley College at 6:14 a.m.
- Route 20 eastbound trip departing Mission Grove at Social Security at 3:17 p.m.
- Route 20 westbound trip departing Iris and Peninsula at 6:20 a.m.
- Route 22 southbound trip departing Mission Grove at Social Security at 6:48 a.m.
- Route 22 northbound trip departing Parsons and Markham at 3 p.m.
A public hearing regarding this matter will be held at the RTA Board meeting at 2 p.m. on Thursday, November 21 at the Riverside County Administration Center, 4080 Lemon Street in Riverside and is served by routes 10, 12, 13, 54, 200, 208 and 210. Any person who requires a translation into a language other than English in order to participate in this meeting should contact RTA at (951) 565-5000 no fewer than two business days prior to this meeting to enable RTA to make reasonable arrangements to assure a translator at this meeting. Comments regarding the proposed schedule adjustments may be submitted prior to the public hearing by calling the RTA at (951) 565-5002, emailing , or writing RTA at Riverside Transit Agency, 1825 Third Street, Riverside, CA 92507, Attention Service Planning. All comments must be received by 2 p.m. on Thursday, November 14.