On September 8, the Riverside Transit Agency will make several schedule and route changes to boost performance, enhance connections and expand service into new areas. Highlights include:
- Route 1 weekend service frequency will be boosted to every 15 minutes.
- Route 12 will be expanded from Riverside to Corona Hills Plaza and weekday service frequency will be increased.
- Routes 13, 14 and 22 will have increased service frequency on weekdays.
- Routes 19 and 28 will provide additional morning and evening trips.
- Routes 23, 24 and 61 will serve the Promenade Temecula Mobility Hub.
- Route 79 will be expanded to serve Mt. San Jacinto College.
Details available inside the Service Change Guide and inside buses. New Ride Guides will be available in late August. Customers can also call us at (951) 565-5002.