College is difficult. Getting around shouldn’t be. Thanks to the popular Go-Pass and U-Pass programs, students at California Baptist University, La Sierra University, Moreno Valley College, Mt. San Jacinto College, Norco College, Riverside City College and UC Riverside get endless rides anywhere we go, anytime we operate.
How to Get Your New GoMobile Student Pass
- Download the RTA GoMobile app available on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store and create an account using your school-issued email address.
- Select My Passes and you will see your student mobile pass.
- Tap on the pass to activate it. When activated and ready for use you will see a QR code and scrolling timestamp on the bottom of the screen.
- To use your pass, simply scan the QR code with the reader on the top of the farebox. The farebox will beep confirming your pass has been accepted.
- If you are unable to scan your pass, show the screen with the QR code and scrolling timestamp to the driver.
- Have a seat and enjoy your ride!
If you have any question, please contact RTA Customer Service at (951) 565-5002.