First Time Ordering Veteran Passes

First Time Ordering Veteran Passes

If this is your first time ordering a Veteran pass, you must first provide a copy of a valid U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs issued ID card, RTA-issued Veterans ID card or a U.S. Uniformed Services ID card indicating retired status. To receive an RTA-issued Veteran ID card, individuals must present RTA with a Department of Defense Form 214 and a picture ID. Documents may be faxed to (951) 565-5161, emailed to [email protected], or mailed to

1825 Third Street
Riverside, 92507
Attn: Pass Sales

For more information, call RTA pass sales at (951) 565-5000. RTA Pass Sales Fax: (951) 565-5007.

RTA Pass Sales Mailing Address:

RTA Pass Sales
P.O. Box 59968
Riverside, CA 92517

Riverside Transit Agency

Riverside Offices
1825 Third Street
P.O. Box 59968
Riverside, CA 92517-1968
(951) 565-5000
Email Comments

Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Closed Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.

Customer Information Center
(951) 565-5002
Hours of Operation: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. weekdays, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. weekends.

Log in