Customer Information Center (951) 565-5002
Hours of Operation: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. weekdays, 8 a.m. 10 p.m. weekends. Information about bus routes, schedules, fares, pass outlet locations, travel training and to make a comment, complaint or commendation.
Limited or Non-English Speaking? RTA offers translation of over 200 languages.
Deaf and Hard of Hearing TTY Bus Information: 1-800-800-7825
or California Relay: 1-800-735-2929
- Dial-A-Ride Service: 1-800-795-7887
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing TTY Dial-A-Ride: 1-800-369-3610
- Trip Cancellation (Toll free): (866) 543-4782
- Cancel by E-mail:
- After Hours ETA Hotline (Toll free): (866) 543-4782
Travel Training: (951) 565-5002 - For people with disabilities and older adults who want to learn how to ride the bus.
RTA Business Offices:
1825 Third Street
P.O. Box 59968
Riverside, CA 92517-1968
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday | Closed Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
E-mail Questions and Comments If you have a question, comment or complaint you can email us the information and you will receive a response within one business day.
Lost and Found: (951) 565-5000
RTA’s Lost and Found is located at the RTA business office at 1825 Third Street, Riverside, or call (951) 565-5000 Monday – Friday between 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Lost and Found items will be held for 5 business days.
If you have lost something, you may fill out the online Lost & Found Form and a representative will contact you. Please provide as much detail as possible including the route, date, time, and location that you lost the item.
E-mail Rider Alerts - Sign up Here
RTA offers electronic e-mail rider alerts and news delivered directly to your computer or mobile device. This service allows you to get the latest information on route and schedule changes, meetings, special events, RTA news and more.
|Board of Directors||Tammi Ford|
|Chief Executive Officer||Larry Rubio|
|Customer Information & Comments||Customer Information Center|
|Dial-A-Ride & Travel Training||Stephanie Macias|
|Government Relations||Eric Ustation|
|Human Resources||Laura Camacho|
|Information Technology||Rick Kaczerowski|
|Marketing & Travel Training||Jim Kneepkens|
|Media Relations||Brad Weaver|
|Procurement & Contracts||Vince Rouzaud|
OTHER DIAL-A-RIDE SERVICES
- Banning Dial-A-Ride: (951) 922-3252
- Beaumont Dial-A-Ride: (951) 769-8532
- Care-A-Van: (Hemet, San Jacinto): (951) 791-3572
- Corona Dial-A-Ride: (951) 734-7220
- Riverside Special Transportation: (Seniors & the disabled only): (951) 687-8080
- Valley Care Transport: (951) 658-7611
OTHER FIXED ROUTE SERVICES
- Amtrak: (Nationwide Rail Passenger Service): 1-800-872-7245
- Coaster: (Rail service in San Diego County): 1-800-262-7837
- Corona Cruiser: (951) 734-9418
- Foothill Transit: (Service throughout San Gabriel Valley): 1-800-743-3463
- Greyhound: (Nationwide service): 1-800-231-2222
- Los Angeles Metro: (Red Line, Blue Line, MTA, etc.): 1-800-COMMUTE (266-6883)
- Metrolink: (Rail Passenger Service): 1-800-371-5465
- Moreno Valley Free Neighborhood Shuttle: 1-877-665-4623
- North County Transit District: (Service in North San Diego County): (760) 966-6500
- Orange County Transportation Authority: (Service throughout Orange County): 1-800-636-7433
- Omnitrans: (Service throughout Western San Bernardino County): 1-800-966-6428
- Palo Verde Valley Transit: (Service in the city of Blythe): (760) 922-1140
- Pass Transit: (Service in Banning, Beaumont and Cabazon): (951) 769-8532 (951) 922-3243
- Sunline Transit: (Service throughout Palm Springs and Coachella Valley): (760) 343-3456
- Super Shuttle: (Service to Ontario Airport): (909) 467-9600
NOTE: RTA operators can only provide RTA information. Please call the appropriate services with questions regarding other transportation services. RTA cannot be responsible for changed phone numbers.